• Key focus is the region and type of terroir that have an upscale market potential.
• To find the right property to serve products to the international wine market.
• Amphora selects wineries which have international market potential.
• Amphora develops high quality wines for the right markets.
Wisely blending size and quality, and carefully judging feasibility is of the essence …
• Every winery needs its proper BUSINESS CONCEPT taking factors such as the dimension and potential for expansion, quality of the soil, etc. into account.
• The development of the concept requires sound EVALUATION of the feasibility, always considering local regulations and economic factors, potential for profitability, etc. – already in the planning phase.
• Which is the right TECHNOLOGY, grape strain, substratum, etc. for the winery?
• Considering export and labor LAWS, optimizing TAX burdens, setting up ORGANIZATION and HR structures.
• Financial planning and securing FINANCING.